PROCTER & GAMBLE
Steel Structural Electrical Mezzanine.
Basic and detailed Engineering of steel structure for an electrical mezzanine over the production line equipment.
The project requirements are:
• Modular construction
• L shape with lateral steel columns
• Hilti chemical anchoring
• Seismic structural calculus under CIRSOC norms.
• Eccentricall load of the electrical aligned boxes
• Electrical industrial inputs and other services
• Truck transportation to the industrial plant.
• Easy industrial assembly
• Aspiration ducts distribution lines
Engineering Group working at PG Plant San Luis. Senior revision team. (upper image)
Engineering team working online in our office in Rosario. (left image)